Server

Connect now using the IP play.corbacraft.com
There are currently 6 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link corbacraft.com/discord
There are currently users online.

Welcome to CorbaCraft!
To join our community, please login or register!

lUD4Kris
Admin

49 posts
39 topics

Discord: Mr.Pranklez#0720
IGN: lUD4Kris
Badges:
12 days ago

As you all know, we'll be archiving Lothar in order to start making preparations for 1.18, the second part of the caves and cliffs update. We also have a small Thanksgiving event prepared that will be going live tomorrow. We have a whole bunch of things to talk about in this announcement so be sure to read all the details below.

• Hardcore Survival Server:
    To bridge the gap between the 1.17 update and 1.18 update, we have decided to open up a new server, the Hardcore server. This will be a server that will run during the transition period between 1.17 and 1.18. Most of you will probably know how our hardcore server will work from past iterations, however there are a few significant changes. We have a dedicated wiki for our Hardcore survival server with all info you could need, but we'll list the main features.
    • Deaths:
      In a normal Hardcore world, if you die, that's the end of that world and it's lost forever. With this Hardcore server we decided to change things up a bit, but still make dying have it's consequences. You will be able to start off with 3 lives and with every 6 votes you will gain an extra life. Once you have lost all of your lives you will be banned for 24 hours.
    • Features:
      This is as barebones of a server as possible. We really only have 1 feature present, which is claiming. You will be able to claim your builds and with every vote you can unlock extra claimblocks. However, voting is the only way of unlocking more claimblocks. With every vote you will be able to unlock 25 extra claimblocks. This means things like /fly or /tpa and even cosmetics are simply not available. On hardcore you will only have access to things that you would also have access to on a single player survival world. PvP is also enabled of course.
    • Whitelist:
      Our hardcore server is our only whitelisted server. This is because we want our hardcore server to be a server that everyone is able to actively play on without having to worry about anything. This is also why any structure that is unclaimed can be broken/stolen from. The only structures that are protected are the ones that have been claimed. Staff will also be playing actively and we will be relying on our chat filter to mostly moderate things. If there are people that decide to bypass this filter and ignore the few rules we have, the will be blacklisted.
    • Opening:
      The hardcore server will be going live Tomorrow at 12 AM EST. This is also when we'll be launching our Thanksgiving minigame. On top of that we'll also have a 30% sale for the upcoming 8 days!
  • Lothar Archive:
    As previously announced we will officially be archiving the 1.16 version of Lothar. This means the server will be unjoinable until everything is ready to release Lothar 1.18 with a whole bunch of new features and cool changes. We will also be making the overworld of Lothar available for download, everything else will get reset.
  • The Return of Ergo:
    It's been a while since we've last seen Ergo, but we're glad to say he'll be making a return. He'll be playing actively playing on Hardcore and he'll be making a whole series on top of that. We're looking forward to having him around again and we hop you're just as excited as we are! 
  • Thanksgiving Event:
    Thanksgiving is right around the corner and for this event we have prepared a small minigame that will be active on Philia. We will have a special thanksgiving crate that will be obtainable through our store and also by simply voting. On top of that we'll also hold a 30% sale on our whole store.

If you would like to be a part of our Hardcore survival server be sure to use the format below to get whitelisted. Be sure to use the format below and provide us with all the necessary information. Once again, if you choose not to follow the few rules we have you will simply get blacklisted without a warning. We hope you are looking forward to all of these changes and we can't wait to see you in-game!!!

Last edited: 10 days ago x 7

lUD4Kris
Admin

49 posts
39 topics

Discord: Mr.Pranklez#0720
IGN: lUD4Kris
Badges:
11 days ago

Application Format:

• Username: lUD4Kris
  • Previous punishments: none
  • I understand all the rules and understand the consequences if I choose not to follow them

Last edited: 11 days ago x 1

BEC510
Helper
Event

11 posts
2 topics

IGN: BEC510
Badges:
11 days ago

Username: BEC510
Previous punishments: none
I understand all the rules and understand the consequences if I choose not to

x 1 | x 2

ElLechuza18

3 posts
0 topics

IGN: ElLechuza18
Badges:
11 days ago

• Username: Ellechuza18
  • I understand all the rules and understand the consequences if I choose not to

TinyTiger1234

4 posts
1 topics

IGN: TinyTiger1234
Badges:
11 days ago

Username: TinyTiger1234
Previous punishments: muted for saying "pees cutely"
I understand all the rules and understand the consequences if I choose not to

Matthew_Svk

1 posts
0 topics

IGN: Matthew_Svk
Badges:
11 days ago
  • Username: Matthew_Svk

AnthonyBou
Helper

23 posts
2 topics

Discord: AnthonyBou#7977
IGN: AnthonyBou
Badges:
11 days ago

• Username: AnthonyBou

Kenzkashie
Mod
Manager
Event

10 posts
1 topics

Discord:
IGN: Kenzkashie
Badges:
11 days ago

Application Format:

• Username: Kenzkashie 

TechnoRose
Builder

9 posts
0 topics

IGN: TechnoRose
Badges:
11 days ago
  • Username: TechnoRose

Otterlyamazed
Mod
Helper
Builder

10 posts
4 topics

Discord:
IGN: otterlyamazed
Badges:
11 days ago
  • Username: otterlyamazed
  • Previous punishments: jailed for stealing.
  • I understand all the rules and understand the consequences if I choose not to follow them.