How to earn money?
In this guide we'll be explaining every single way you could possibly earn some extra CorbaCash (CC). We have a ton of ways to earn money now, we'll start off with the most basic ways where the server will be giving you money and then we'll elaborate on all ways you can earn money by selling to other players.
One of the easiest way to earn money. With every single vote you'll be able to earn 100 CC (a total of 500 CC when you voted on all sites). You will also get 50 claimblocks and a vote key with every vote. You van vote here or by running /vote in-game and click and use the links given in chat.
- Daily Chest:
Probably even easier than voting, warp to "/warp DailyChest" and open the chest straight in front of you. You'll be able to receive 500-1000 CorbaCash, some experience and some other cool items. You're only able to open this chest once every 24 hours.
You can use the vote keys you earn by voting on the vote crate at "/warp crates". From this crate you will receive keys to crates that will give you actual rewards. We currently have a total of 5 crates that you can get a key to. You can preview the content of every crate using "/cr preview <cratename>".
- Common crate - common tier rewards
- Rare crate - rare tier rewards
- Epic crate - epic tier rewards
- Ultimate crate - ultimate tier rewards
This is fairly simple, this is a massive shop where you will be able to buy/sell items. We currently have 6 different categories with a whole variety of items you can buy/sell. These are the categories we currently have: Food, Farming, Mob Drops, Ores, Wardrobe, Fishing.
In order to make buying/selling items easier we also have a few useful commands:
- /shop - Basic command to open the admin shop
- /shop <category> - Open a specific store category
- /sell hand - Sell the items you're holding in your hand
- /sell all - Sell all the items of the same type as the item you're holding in your hand
There are currently 4 types of quests: Mining, Hunting, Activities (taming, breeding,...), Impossible. There are over 200 different quests that you can earn up to 50.000 CorbaCash from, depending on the quest you do. Impossible quests are the most profitable quests, but you're only able to complete these quests once.
A few useful things to know about quests:
- /q or /quests - open the quests menu
- /q started - access an overview of all your started quests
- You can only have 6 quests active at once
- You can cancel an active quest by middle clicking on it
A lottery that gets drawn every hour. By default the lottery pot contains 1000 CorbaCash, in rare occasions money is added to the pot to up the stakes. A minimum of 2 players have to buy tickets, in order for the lottery pot to get drawn.
Below a summary of some useful lottery commands:
- /lottery gui - Open the lottery menu
- /lottery buy <1-10> - Buy some lottery tickets
- /lottery status - Check the status of the lottery and how much the current lottery pot contains.
Next up, we'll be going over all possible ways you can earn money from buying/selling or even providing services to other players:
- Auction House:
With the auction house you'll be able to put up any of your items for sale. Your items will be up for sale for a maximum amount of time of 1 week. After this time the auction will expire and you'll be able to recollect your item. Be sure not to sell any time
A few useful commands:
- /ah - open the auction house
- /ah sell <price> <amount> - sell the item(s) you're currently holding in your hand for the price of your choice (be sure not to exaggerate the price, your item will be removed from the auction house)
- /ah selling - Check out all the items you're currently selling
With the chestshops you're able to create your own entire shop where other players can buy and sell items to. Simply place down a chest and attach a sign to it with a few lines of text. We have a dedicated guide on how to create your very own chestshops, be sure to check it out here.
This might be a rather odd item to include in this guide, but you can earn money with your own playerwarp. Let's say you have a public farm but you would also like to earn an extra buck for all the work you put into building it; you're able to use "/pw cost <warpname> <price>" to set a cost for every time someone uses your warp. Check out a more in-depth guide to playerwarps here.
This is currently something that is only provided by other players. Often players need some help with clearing out an area or gathering resources or perhaps even building something. Often players ask for help with something like this in chat, and they don't you can always ask in chat, there will most likely be someone that has a little something to do.