Server

Connect now using the IP play.corbacraft.com
There are currently 2 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link (Insert url here)
There are currently users online.
Welcome to Skyfall!
To join our community, please login or register!

beepbop
Admin
Manager
Builder

51 posts
39 topics

Discord:
IGN: beepbop
Badges:
18 days ago

Welcome back to another Community Post! 

Server Updates:

We are opening up our End of Year sendoff wishlist! Please join Philia and do /warp Wishlist to get to the area, make sure you bring a book! 

More explained rules are as follows:

Only one item is allowed per person, and no alts are allowed. Anything inappropriate that is submitted will stop you from getting any gift.

Anything you can obtain in survival can be asked for here. Smooth stone and beehives? Sure! Bedrock and barriers? No.

Stacked items will be determined like so: Full stack of common blocks like dirt, stone, grass all can be given. Items like nether stars, beacons, elytras will only be 1 item given.

Items are allowed to be given custom names and lore but are limited to names being a max of 25 characters and lore being max of 50 characters. This must be able to be copied by staff. Any color is fine, but be appropriate.

Custom named items can be enchanted, but vanilla. Any items from past crates, holidays, events, or streams cannot be given and will not be remade for this.

Currency is maxxed at 30 tokens, or 100 diamonds, or 30 levels of experience.

The deadline to ask for gifts is January 6th, and they will be handed out by staff on the 7th.

Please read through the most current change-log for all of the fixes we have recently done.

https://www.corbacraft.com/forum/topic/160-%5bcc-4.6.3%5d-synchronize-everything-%2b-1.18%3f/

Team Updates:

Applications are open and can be found in the Application section of the forums! Good luck to all that apply!

https://www.corbacraft.com/forum/view/3-applications/

All applications are open.

Event Winners:

Each month we will count up which players won first place the most, and weekly we will post whoever won first place! Remember you get a special shulker box full of items for first place!

Monthly 1st place winner for December:

Astrophobicc again with 6 wins!!!

Weekly 1st place winners:

December 24 - December 30:

Zepuhh - Once

Firejem - Twice

Astrophobicc - Once

Teasers:

None this week

Discussions:

What was your favorite memory on Corba this year?

Mine was being named admin in January, and being able to step into a better version of myself for the server.

Player Highlights:

Use /warp POTW or /warp BOTW to submit your books on either server! Please include coordinates for BOTW!

Player of the Week:

Beef!!!!

I’ve never met this person before, but they were submitted at least 5 times over the past few months. So congrats I guess?

Qtd2WHGewOvPTwIR5pWu9S-46at4LY30GFLGHKiq6MH81EygWcBu8tJvpLaYltqcPn_3te9JstSj4Suci_SJQM8KROEr86G7PArASLKEEWhS0EpmIvhj7KV86lOat3iCLb7He-OY

Build Showcase:

This week’s showcase is the friendship we made along the way :’).

The strength particle is a paid actor.

c53qO2A6qYlHulzg2FQsR3DDcWWoLqR52PsktcjOrzxhfCIctfyMZVtrNaajI4Ma1cc6DYS3u9MKQv8nOh3STopeVNAmmJxvhA6DgXAQ4MHXBn0Wi5UHW911TV0_JGdHfQiUw3AD

Top Voter for December:

Dgoosy!!

Thank you for voting! This helps our server so much.

Top Donator for December:

Zepuhh with $272.50 USD

Thank you for donating to us! 

Riddle of the Week:

Anyone who correctly answers will receive a random mystery prize on the following Monday! These prizes include money, keys, claimblocks, and more!

The war ended on the 11th November of what year?

Leave your answers and a homeset you would like your prize to be, and good luck!

Special News:

Nothing for this week.

Thank you all for reading and we hope to see you in the next one!

Social Media Links:

🔵 Twitter 🔵

🤳 TikTok 🤳

📸 Instagram 📸

💬 Twitch 💬

📽️ YouTube 📽️

astrophiliacc
Builder

12 posts
2 topics

Discord: astro#5490
IGN: astrophobicc
Badges:
18 days ago

This was such a sweet post <3 loved the "botw", my favorite memory on Corba is every day I spend on it, every day I make so many memories with my best friends, and this is only my first year on corba! Also congrats to beef for player of the week xD

Avostall
Builder
Event

12 posts
3 topics

Discord:
IGN: Avostall
Badges:
18 days ago

Riddle answer: World War 1/ The great war                                   

homeset: Penthouse  

Avostall
Builder
Event

12 posts
3 topics

Discord:
IGN: Avostall
Badges:
18 days ago

Actual Riddle answer because I read it too fast: 1918 ending world war one

homeset: penthouse

TechnoRose
Builder

15 posts
0 topics

IGN: AxolotlQueen
Badges:
18 days ago

Congrats beep for potw xD

um my favorite memory on corba was probably when the wild update was talked about and me and lots of axolotia members where talking about it :D

Riddle: 1918 + World War 1

Home set: Axolotia

TechnoRose
Builder

15 posts
0 topics

IGN: AxolotlQueen
Badges:
18 days ago

Beef* xD

ColorSplit
Mod
Manager
Event

24 posts
1 topics

Discord: ColorSplit#5949
IGN: ColorSplit
Badges:
16 days ago

My favorite memories on corba this year are all the times we've had a fun and engaging conversation in chat. There's too many to name. It's what I'm here for :) (besides staffing ofc but shhh)
oH one time I got married on kenz's roof and exchanged wedding gifts, that was fun, also thanks kenz for officiating the marriage

Last edited: 16 days ago